Akehurst Landscape is looking for a motivated, team-oriented, experienced individual to join our team in the position of a Landscape Supervisor. This position will be supervising multiple crews and be responsible for managing quality control.
· Monitor quality control, including property inspections/site visits and client meetings
· Supervise, train, and evaluate employees
· Oversee and support safety guidelines and meetings; enforce use of PPE, etc.
· Work closely with Account Managers and Team Leaders
· Assist team in achieving objective of quality, growth and profitability
· Knowledge of landscape maintenance techniques
· Good organization skills
· Exceptional written and oral communication, ability to read, write, and create reports
· High attention to detail and strong work ethic
· Motivational and ability to lead a crew of workers daily to stay on budget and schedule
· Ability to work in a hands on, in a fast paced environment
· Reliable, on-time and honest individual that can work well within a team setting
· Willingness to learn and further educate one’s self from hands on training and classroom training
Bilingual a plus
Minimum of 2 years of residential or commercial landscape experience from a verified company
Valid driver's license
DOT license is a plus
Email your resume with salary requirements and cover letter.
We offer a competitive compensation package for full-time employees including medical and dental plans with employer contribution, Simple IRA, and paid PTO/Sick Leave.