Full-time position with competitive wages and excellent benefit package.
JOB KNOWLEDGE AND ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises staff and assists with the day-to-day collection, laundering, and distribution of linens, garments, etc. in accordance with facility procedures. Ensures resident's personal items are safeguarded.
- Supervises staff and assists in all aspects of cleaning and maintaining the facility interior and grounds; ensures residents' rooms are safe, comfortable, and maintained in an attractive manner and that resident's personal items are safeguarded. Ensures cleaning schedules are followed and coordinates daily housekeeping services with other departments.
- Coordinates daily laundry services with other departments.
- Develops long range, short range, and daily plans for the housekeeping service of the facility.
- Supervises housekeeping personnel and schedules adequate coverage. Assigns duties and evaluates work performance, as necessary.
- Prepares requisitions for all necessary supplies and equipment and submits these to the Administrator with an emphasis on inventory control.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School graduate preferred.
- Prior experience in a related field is required.
- Proven ability to supervise others, lead a team and work in a cohesive environment.