Nice-Pak Products, Inc. (NP) is the global developer, manufacturer and marketer of pre-moistened wipes for the consumer market, specializing in personal care, hygiene, household cleaning and disinfection products. We have several locations across the US and are looking for new Associates to join our team!
This is a 12 hour position, 2-2-3 rotation 5:45 am - 6 pm. This position is responsible for the overall results of assigned machine, which includes but is not limited to:
- Running and changing of raw material on his or her assigned machine while producing a quality product.
- Attending machine operator training to achieve “C“ operator certification on assigned machine cluster.
- Completing various documentation including line sheets, DIRs and downtime logs
- This position interacts with: A, B & C Operators, Warehouse personnel, Management, Quality Assurance, Maintenance, Packers, and Compounding
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Perform all OIT duties with these four priorities in mind:
- Attend training and practice machine operating skills listed on the machine certification form
- Ensure all guards and safety devices are present and working correctly on assigned machine
- Report unsafe conditions to your supervisor
- Monitor the quality of the product at the machine entrance and exit
- Perform quality inspections and complete the DIR accurately.
- Run assigned equipment, which includes but is not limited to:
- Clearing product and material jam
- Maintaining material supply
- Cleaning machine and area
- Seek additional training, as needed
- Assist with machine changeovers
- Record equipment downtime
- Know how and when to call in work orders
- Perform assigned C.A.R.E. duties
- Maintain acceptable C.A.R.E. audit scores in assigned zone
- Assist other team members on the line, as needed
- Notify the supervisor when machine operating skills are mastered and you are ready for machine certification
- All other duties as assigned.
- Meet or exceed Quality, Safety, and Productivity goals set for the line centers
- Timely and accurate completion of production batch records
- Effective verbal and written communication with supporting departments to adhere to the production schedule
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- Must pass required testing
- Good attendance record
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Good safety record
- Ability to understand various written materials such as SOPs and cGMPs.
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Have and maintain good attendance record.
- Ability to Stand for extended periods of time
- Repetitive bending
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
WORKING CONDITIONS NONE:
- Fast paced manufacturing environment