Warehouse Building Maintenance
Responsible for providing maintenance and repairs of logistic center assigned to. This included interior and exterior structures and related fixtures and utilities through the use of a variety of skills consisting of carpentry, painting, plumbing, locksmith, carpet, electrical, welding, mechanics, and HVAC.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- One year experience as a semi-skilled worker in one or more of the basic building maintenance trades.
- Knowledge of manual and electrical hand tools.
- PC literate with experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction.
- Ability to work at an elevation of 25 feet as needed.
- Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork.
- Ability to meet medium level physical exertion requirements, including lifting up to 25 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to function with minimal supervision, handle multiple tasks and prioritize daily work.
- Strong written and verbal skills, ability to work with internal and external customers in a professional manner in all interactions.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines
- Perform routine, repetitive daily inspection and maintenance necessary to building exterior/interior.
- Assists and performs semiskilled tasks of a general nature in connection with maintenance, repair and construction tasks in the upkeep of the warehouse.
- Assists and performs with installation, maintenance, repair and construction work in the basic building maintenance trades, such as carpentry, painting, electrical, welding, plumbing, locksmith, carpet, mechanics, and HVAC.
- Inspect properties and communicate with management regarding proper grounds keeping and general cleanup and maintenance.
- Assuring and actively maintaining a safe and clean work environment.
- Supporting all operational processes and procedures to ensure value to the customer and compliance with local, state, and federal rules, laws guidelines including ISO certification and Lean Logistics.
- Follow all DSC’s policies and procedures.
- Participate in all assigned training programs.
- Follow work directions as assigned in a timely manner.
- Support and participate in Lean Logistics Center continual improvement activities.
- Maintains accurate records of preventative maintenance schedules.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
The salary is commensurate with experience. We offer a market competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement.DSC Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation and growth. EOE/M/F/D CB12