Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Analyze inventory levels and create Amazon FBA replenishment shipments accordingly
- Monitor and reduce excess inventory
- Reconcile shipments discrepancies and file and track claims reimbursement
- Manage removal and monitor to make sure products are received back accurately and if not file and track claims for reimbursement
- Monitor excess inventory and unfillable inventory; review sell through of fast and slow-moving items
- Monitor third party sellers for fraudulent activity including MAP policy violations and pursue listing and/or seller removal when necessary
- Understand and have ability to navigate Amazon's systems with know-how to help resolve any Amazon.com issues that may arise from MAP violations etc.
- Review Amazon customer feedback and reply accordingly
- Manage all order return and making sure warehouse have processed accurately
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 1 year working with Amazon Seller central
- Ecommerce or Inventory System experience preferred
- Strong self-direction and initiative; willingness to take complete ownership over specific activities while adapting to quickly changing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with multiple departments.
- Above average Excel Skills (Pivot Table, Vlookup).
- Very strong communication skills.
- Ability to adapt and respond to multiple incoming requests and shifting priorities.
- Team player.
- This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.