Merakey is seeking a Part-Time Clinical Treatment & Support Professional working with individuals with Intellectual Developmental Disabilities and mental health diagnosis, serving Bedford & Somerset Counties
The Clinical Treatment & Support Professional is responsible for assessing, planning, and developing recovery treatment and support plans for adults with an Intellectual Developmental Disability and mental health diagnosis. The Behavior Specialist provides intensive therapeutic services in all types of settings, including but not limited to community living arrangements, schools, community settings, natural support residents, etc. The Behavioral Specialist, in collaboration with other members of the treatment team, design and directs the implementation of a recovery treatment and support plan that utilizes a person-centered approach.
This position is Part-Time minimum 20 hours per week with potential to move to full-time.
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
- Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
ABOUT MERAKEY'S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.
Site/Clinic Based Services
- The Center for Hope
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope
- Residential Services for Children and Adults
Community Based Services
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT)
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS)
- Case Management / Recovery Coaching
- Community Health Liaison (CHL)
- Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH)
- Crisis Intervention
- Substance Use Disorder Services
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT)
- Family Based Mental Health Services
- Therapeutic Family Care
- Foster Care Plus
- Peer Support
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Supported Employment
- Supports for Permanency (SFP)
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Master's Degree and licensed preferred in social work, psychology or another human services related field (LPC, LSW, LCSW, BSL, etc.).
- Unlicensed applicants will still be considered, however applicants will be required to identify a process to obtain licensure within an agreed amount of time.
- PA Behavior Specialsit Licensure qualifies for this position.
- One year of experience providing clinical supervision to non-clinical staff is required. Applicants must demonstrate knowledge and experience in creating treatment and support plans with a focus on person centered planning and recovery.
- Preferred applicants will possess certification in Functional Behavioral Analysis (FBA), however FBA certification is not required to apply.
- Applicants must also possess a valid PA Driver License and appropriate state and federal clearances.