The Financial Analyst will be responsible for general and cost accounting, financial closing and reporting, fixed assets, journal entries and daily, monthly and quarterly reporting. The position will work with the organization at all levels to gather information, produce various reports and ensure compliance with all corporate financial reporting requirements.
This person must share the Crow Works values of:
- Prepare and summarize key financial reports including pricing and volume, expense analysis, and detailed profitability for management review
- Prepare monthly financial summaries, including income statement, balance sheet and cash flow
- Prepare Fixed Asset, depreciation, amortization schedules, and maintain capex budget
- Formulate weekly Key Performance Indicator reporting summarizing key trends
- Ensure effective compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state, and local regulatory laws and rules for financial reporting
- Collect and analyze competitive landscape and market information
- Perform journal entries and account reconciliations in monthly and quarterly close processes
- Identify trends and data anomalies for review with leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Finance or Accounting
- 3-5 years’ experience, preferably in the manufacturing industry
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and reporting skills
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems, NetSuite experience preferred
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel
- Travel to Killbuck Campus as needed by the business
WHAT SETS CROW WORKS APART?
Founded in 1995, Crow Works is a fast-growing design-centric manufacturer that creates meaning and a sense of place for the retail, restaurant, office and hospitality industries.
We believe that great works starts by working together, so we’re building a team of exceptional individuals who inspire and challenge each other every day. We are on a mission to restore Middle American grit and ingenuity. This is what gets us up in the morning and it’s what keeps us pressing forward.
We reward humble hustle and teamwork with competitive compensation packages as well as personal and professional growth opportunities. We root for and celebrate each other because when one of us wins, we all win.