Warehouse Material Handler
Req Number: 3255
Warehouse Material Handler
The Material Handler is responsible for the sortation, movement, placement and condition of materials. The Material Handler must have the technical knowledge to operate within the WMS defined process.
1st Shift: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm (Monday thru Friday)
- Short term disability insurance
- Lift Insurance
- Other complimentary insurance
- All health benefits are effective on the first of the month following 60 days of the date of hire.
- PayActiv - Access 50% of your earned wages prior to your pay date.
- Kazoo Program - Incentive program (get points for doing a great job and redeem Cash (direct deposit on check), gift cards, Company Swag, & more)
- PTO (Pay Time Off) starts accruing on 1st day of employment.
- Wellness Visits are covered at 100%
- Scholarship fund
- Service awards
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Ensure safe movement of products, which can include pallets, totes, or merchandise.
- Review of product or merchandise to ensure proper placement.
- Prepare product for shipment within the established guidelines.
- Sortation, inventory, quality inspections may be required, depending on the location and system guidelines.
- All other duties as assigned to support and improve the overall team operation.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one's conduct.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Technical Aptitude - Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience: 6 plus months of experience
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
Certifications & Licenses: N/A
Propak Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request, by contactingHiring@Propak.com opens an email client application. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request