INTERN- Accounting Clerk
Century Linen & Uniform
The Internship Program for students in Century offers opportunities to practice and develop the skills acquired in their field of study and offer you the opportunity to have real experiences in the workplace. Our goal is to expand employment opportunities for degree-seeking students.
An internship allows to:
Add experience to resume.
Obtain information about an industry or discipline.
Apply skills to real life situations.
Build additional relevant skills.
Develop a network of contacts.
Confirm that the career is a good option.
Identify other areas of interest.
- Assist with the weekly check writing checks, attaching invoices and postage.
- Learning the software to enter vendor invoices.
- Assist the accounting team with schedules of vendors.
- Assist with scanning, uploading, mailing, and filing previous paperwork in the office.
- Other office tasks related to the accounting area.