Customer Service Representative
Partnered Staffing - Kelly Services
At Kelly Services, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100TM companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
- Provides customers with information in response to questions that have been escalated
- Documents customer interactions and product/service issues
- Use telephone skills to solve customer issues
- Review payment history and account information
- Update/confirm customer demographics
- Follow procedures and work within federal and state regulations and company policy
- Display excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Thrive on handling a wide variety of issues and solving problems and working in a global team environment.
Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required, but a Bachelor's degree in business or a related discipline is preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in customer service environment
- Must possess basic to intermediate computer skills and MS Office experience
- Familiar with both mainframe and software applications
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge
- Must possess strong attention to detail
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to remain seated for long periods of time
- Capacity to quickly change focus on work activities
Term of Assignment
- 3-month assignment: January 3rd 2017 to April 1st 2017, with a possibility of an extension depending on performance and needs of the client.
- This is a Business casual environment and scheduled shifts will fall between 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday with 2-3 weeks of training provided.
Top 3 Must-Haves:
2. Microsoft office/Word/Outlook
3. Call Center Experience
Why is this a great opportunity? The answer is simple…working at our client is more than a job; it’s a career. The opportunities are diverse whether you are right at the start of your career or whether you are looking for new challenges this is the job for you, so be quick and apply now!