- Ensures safe and on-time delivery of our merchandise to our other service centers using company vehicles
- Demonstrates a commitment to safe driving practices and upholds all company and DOT standards
- Maintains cleanliness of vehicles and ensures proper working condition and/or notifies the supervisor of any needed maintenance or repairs
- Completes any reports or logs
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 22 years old
- Clean CDL Class A license
- Able to meet all DOT requirements including a review of motor vehicle record, pre-employment physical, and drug test
- Proven record of safe driving in a similar position
- Must pass extensive pre-employment checks (including background check and drug test)
- Excellent Hourly Rate; Earn +$20 per hour
- Weekly Pay
- Our Warehouse Team Loads/Unloads Product for You
- Competitive Health, Dental, Vision Wellness plans
- Paid time off and holidays
- Award-winning Work Environment
Since its founding in 1959, Dempsey Uniform & Linen Supply has become a leading uniform and linen supplier in the Mid-Atlantic by maintaining its family ownership and continuously investing in its people and plant to stay ahead of the competition. At Dempsey Uniform & Linen Supply, you'll find uniforms, linens and floor mats that can be rented at a low weekly cost that includes weekly pick-up, cleaning and delivery. Our offering includes uniform services, restaurant linen services, towel services, medical linen services and facility services.
Dempsey is an innovator in our industry because we have always invested in opportune technologies for our business. Dempsey’s state-of-the-art processing facility in Jessup, PA opened to both local and industry acclaim for it's technology. Dempsey is committed to leveraging technologies that control our customers' costs and enhance their service experience.
Dempsey has grown rapidly, yet responsibly, over the past five years. Through five strategic acquisitions, a well-developed management team, and excellent banking relationships, Dempsey has welcomed hundreds of new customers and enhanced existing customer relationships.
Dempsey Uniform & Linen Supply is committed to a sustainable future through environmental stewardship and conservation of the earth's natural resources. Dempsey has become a leader in both the textile rental industry and our local community in preserving our environment.
Continuity for Keeping Promises
The Dempsey Difference is about our commitment to keeping promises. A commitment that extends to every single one of our employees, many of whom have spent most of their careers with us. As a result, the same people that make our promises will be there to fulfill them.
It all makes for a really promising future. We hope you'll consider joining the Dempsey Family and continue our legacy of keeping promises.