Commercial Roofing Foreman
CentiMark Corporation, the national leader in the commercial roofing industry, has exceptional opportunities for experienced Foreman in Jessup, MD.
CentiMark Corporation is North Americas largest commercial roofing contractor with 95 offices and over 3,500 employees. Each office has dedicated crews, for the installation and service of all major roof systems, who are highly trained and experienced with a focus on safety.
We offer competitive wages, solid career opportunities, a large backlog of work & fantastic growth potential.
- Responsible for a crew of 5 to 6 people
- Lead and train crew with field applications
- Work with field supervisor and communicate to customers and management
- Responsible for paperwork, timesheets and ensuring CentiMark Safety policies are being followed
- Minimum of two (2) or more years experience in Commercial Roofing
- Working knowledge of commercial/industrial roofing procedures and safety
- Excellent communication, analytical, leadership, interpersonal, problem solving and organizational skills
- Experience with: EPDM, BUR, Foam, Acrylic, Shingles, TPO, PVC, Mod. Bit. & Metal Roof Repairs
- A valid state drivers license (in good standing)
- Able to lift 50 lbs. and climb up and down ladders to minimum heights of 25 feet
- 18 years of age or older
- Able to work overtime and weekends, as needed
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Large backlog of work
- Lots of over time available!
- Health, Dental & Life insurance
- Paid Vacation / Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match!
- Team environment
- Company Vehicle
- On the Job Training
- Growth Opportunities
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Competitive pay rate of $25/hr to $32/hr, based on experience
CentiMark Corporation has over 53 years of construction industry experience and is the industry leader in commercial/industrial roofing.
Drug Free Workplace - EOE (M/F/V/D) - E-Verify Employer
For more information, please visit our website -- www.CentiMark.com/jobs