Perform load control to help ensure 24/7 coverage for all local flights.
- Ensuring load control accuracy, practicalityand procedural compliance so that output is of a high standard with regardto safety and quality.
- Ensuring all aircraft is operated within theiroperational limits with regard to weight and balance
- Maintaining operational efficiency achievedthrough optimum fuel uplift and trim
- Contribution to OTP (On Time Performance) forall load control related issues
- Interaction with other departments and outsideagencies including Ramp Operations, Cargo Warehouse, and Operations Control Center toensure effective communication in order to complete load control taskssafely, accurately and punctually.
- Participate in training within airline and/orrelated agency in various areas of ground operations
Qualifications and Competencies
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 2 years of experience in the airline industry
- Valid driver's license
- Load Control experience preferred
- Excellent math skills
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule in a 24 hour operation
- Ability to pass a DOT pre-employment screening
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. Candidates who are offered employment may be subject to a criminal record and other background checks as permitted or required by company policy or applicable law.
Swissport International AG, on behalf of more than 850 client-companies, provides best-in-class airport ground services for some 282 million passengers annually and handles approximately 4.8 million tons of air cargo at 115 warehouses world-wide. With a workforce of some 66,000 the world’s leading provider of airport ground services and air cargo handling is active at more than 310 airports in 49 countries on six continents. Swissport delivers unparalleled value in the areas of Ground Handling, Cargo Services, Executive Aviation, Travel Services, Fueling and Aircraft Maintenance. We strive to operate with the core values of People, Professionalism, and Partnership in all that we undertake. Our mission is simple – “To provide the aviation industry with consistent and tailor-made solutions around the globe, for a better customer experience.”