Dealership Valet Supervisor
We are seeking for a professional and friendly crew supervisor to join our team! Our growing company provides excellent customer service to various dealerships within the Houston area. We are looking for a valet service drive supervisor to help maintain one of our locations in Jersey Village.
- Ensure valet team is performing duties correctly.
- Supervise service drive to optimize flow of traffic.
- Create and maintain team schedules on a weekly basis.
- Promptly greet all vehicle passengers that arrive to the front drive by opening all occupied vehicle doors and offering them a warm and sincere welcome.
- Open and close all vehicle doors for guests/visitors arriving/departing the location.
- Efficiently and safely park all vehicles in designated areas, ensuring each vehicle has been locked while in our possession and keys have been secured in valet booth.
- Monitor and maintain the appearance and overall cleanliness of the front drive and parking areas.
- Always speak professionally and graciously, smile, and maintain eye contact.
- Safely run/jog to and from parking areas when retrieving and parking vehicles.
- Manage the valet podium, manage keys, hand out claim tickets, organize vehicle, direct traffic when necessary, etc.
- Work well within a team in order to serve the customer in a timely manner.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures and weather conditions
- Must be customer service and goal oriented
- Availability to work long hours and a varying schedule to meet the needs of a fast-paced location
- Ability to efficiently multitask in a quickly changing environment
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check
- Must have a valid Texas Driver License
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- Experience in a supervisor role is preferred
- Experience working on a dealership service drive is preferred
- Ability to drive a standard vehicle is a plus
- Bilingual is a plus
- Maintain professional appearance and work ethic
If interested, please contact Olympia at (832) 998-7693 or email@example.com.