Senior Software Engineer - Collibra Platform
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior Software Engineer:
- Serve as the Collibra Lead Developer
- Develop business process workflows and integrations between Collibra and other systems
- Configure Collibra according to business requirements
- Review development work by other Collibra developers
- Apply software development best practices
- Collaborate with other areas of EDM, and cross-functionally with business and technical teams
- Deliver end-to-end data lineage for Enterprise Data Governance community
- Apply understanding of the correlation of technical metadata and business metadata
- Implement assessment of advanced data quality rules in Data Quality Platform
- Implement custom Data Quality dashboards
Requirements of the Senior Software Engineer:
- High proficiency in workflow development tools
- Strong Java and/or Groovy development background
- Familiar with APIs, particularly REST API
- Familiar with code repository and version control tools (BitBucket)
- Experience with Unix/Linux/Shell Scripts
- Strong SQL background, including experience with many DBMS (SQL Server, Netezza, Oracle, Postgres)
- Experience in an Agile software development environment
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to communicate across all levels
Keywords: Senior, Software Developer, Data Governance, EDM, Data Quality, Collibra, REST API, BitBucket, Unix, Linux, Shell Scripting, DBMS, Agile
Job ID: 308729
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!