What does a great Senior Product Manager - Digital do?
Digital transformation is underway in the payments industry and our team was formed to accelerate the development of best in class digital payments products. We build easy-to-use and delightful experiences to help people to manage their financial lives, and for our clients to provide stellar financial services. We are an agile team and use a lean approach to product design, where we validate product ideas with users early and often. We build mobile apps, responsive websites, APIs, and admin tools for our clients and are working to continuously improving them.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Position Requires a Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in product managing consumer facing applications, backend platforms (Software, Services, Mobile Apps, E-Commerce, Digital Wallets)
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Master's in technology field and/or MBA is preferred
- Proven record of accomplishment in defining winning product constructs and delivering a product roadmap.
- Real passion for metrics, measurement, experimentation, and continuous improvement across the product suite.
- Exceptional ability to think strategically and analytically coupled with strong written communication skills (ppt)
- Strong project management skills with a focus on flawless execution and pragmatic solutions
- Highly collaborative work style with the ability to positively negotiate, influence others and maintain effective business relationships
- Proven P&L management or prior experience in managing revenue and expense for assigned product desirable
Travel required: Approximately 20% of the time
Learn more about us.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about “financial services“ But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with our card solutions team. Card Services authorizes and settles point-of-sale (POS) and ATM transactions, monitors and drives ATMs, provides nationwide switching of debit, credit, prepaid and ATM transactions, and owns the Accel® Network. We provide clients with proven solutions to maximize profit, reduce cost, and mitigate risk.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.