More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
E*TRADE is currently searching for a Director, Marketing and Product Analytics. This individual will be responsible for leveraging data and analytics to power revenue growth in the growth plan, create customer segmentation, build AI-powered targeting for marketing, maximize marketing ROI and enable retail product strategy. The person must be a strategic thought leader with deep expertise in data and analytics and the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders in marketing, product, finance, technology and marketing operations to drive business results.
- Build the framework to calculate Marketing ROI (MROI) using long term customer value and optimize investments to maximize MROI
- Develop AI-powered targeting for the prioritized marketing and customer use-cases in the growth plan
- Transform targeting decisions using customer level predictive behavioral/profitability models (acquisition, early engagement, cross-sell & loyalty)
- Create the next generation of customer segmentation for marketing
- Improve targeting for acquisition efforts including media, paid search and social
- Build a sound test & learn framework, design and measurement for marketing effectiveness
- Develop insights and measurement capabilities to enable product strategy across investment, trading and banking
- Create timely strategic and portfolio insights to enable executive updates on the health and direction of the retail business
- Create 360 view of customer relationships across products and their engagement on channels and marketing treatments
Requirements - Basic
- A Master's degree in Science/Engineering/Mathematics preferred along with 10+ years of data and analytics experience in the financial services function
Requirements - Preferred
- Strategic leader and influencer
- A leader with the ability to work cross-functionally in a collaborative work style
- Experience in marketing analytics in the financial services industry
- Ability to engage with cross-functional stakeholders across the organization to lead and deliver results
- Strong skills in oral and written communication including experience in effectively communicating with employees, colleagues, clients, and executives.
- Ability to lead and develop people.