Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we're 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Corporate Banking Operations Professional I, Analyst
Processing Commercial loans that are agented.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Syndicated Loan Markets and Products especially as an Administrative Agent.
- In Depth knowledge of Operations especially related to Syndicated Lending and Administrative Agent function.
- Ability to interact with the Banks' Clients, Investors and other Agent Banks (Lenders) as well as Issuing Letter of Credit Banks.
- Roles include booking loans, lender positions , GL entries and maintenance of LC balances.
- Ensure all lending transactions are booked and managed correctly, minimizing operational risks and losses and ensuring compliance with all bank policies and procedures.
- Ability to reconcile positions both loan and in relation to cash breaks and any past dues.
- 2 years of related experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Bank systems used to manage the Syndicated lending business: ACBS, Loan IQ, AFS, Clearpar, Syndtrak, Intralinks, Debt Domain.
- Strong communication and reconciliation skills and ability to work in a dynamic environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense,