Client Development Associate
The Client Development Associate will work as part of the Sales Team to assist in managing sales activity & pipeline, hunting for new client opportunities, nurturing existing clients for add-on opportunities, and improving the quality of targeting and lead-generation data in our CRM database.
- Understand Intapp products, value proposition, ROI analysis, use cases, key questions and benefits of each product to conduct appropriate sales conversations.
- Apply sales expertise & knowledge to advance early-stage opportunities (.i.e secure meetings, attend events, agree to web demo)
- Nurture existing clients to keep them up-to-date on the new and latest Intapp offerings from Intapp to raise awareness & build interest.
- Assist in execution of specific campaigns & events – includes identification of suitable targets, secure sign-ups, logistics support and participation
- Follow up on all inbound and marketing-generated leads
- Improve key contact & target identification data in our CRM including scanning industry news sources, desk-research & phone-calling to collect prospect demographics, confirm prospect characteristics, key contacts, and to highlight any compelling events.
- Know how to drive CRM systems effectively & efficiently – to access information, create reports and analyses, and to keep key data (opportunities, key contacts, target data) up to date and accurate for pipeline & accounts.
- Liaison between field reps and the other key sales support functions – CRM, Sales Ops, Professional Services, Practice Group Leads and Solutions Consulting – to manage these key interactions and ensure the inputs needed to advance sales are secured on time.
- Demonstrated sales experience (in either field or inside-sales) in the technology arena, preferably with experience in the legal, accounting/consulting or financial services sectors and with a strong record of achievement against goals
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal – to communicate with C-level buyers
- Strong team player – the results are measured by regional achievement against goals, not individual achievement
- Well organized & detail-oriented – thorough, tenacious, self-starting
- Good understanding or willingness to learn about our market, and our customers
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint – and experience with CRM updates
We offer exciting career paths, excellent training, and a friendly, supportive environment.