Responsibilities and Purpose
- Work as a member of a team of CNAs to provide resident transport, passing trays, ice water, snacks; stock linen barrels when full.
- Help with room moves, clothing identification, and assorted specific housekeeping duties.
- Follows set routines, policies and procedures for the facility.
Desired Experience and Education
- Experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility or Long Term Care environment preferred.
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
- Ability to pass Post Offer/Pre-Employment Screen (POPES), which measures physical abilities.
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- 401(k) with Company Match.
- Career Ladder—Education Fund and Scholarship Opportunities.
Ask hiring manager for details.
We strive for excellence in the physical care of the people we serve and are fully committed to assisting their pursuit of meaningful lives. We are a skilled nursing and rehabilitation center with deep roots in the community. Our mission—and approach to care—is to serve people with compassion and dignity. Equal Opportunity Employer.