Security Officer/Guard/Customer Service
Are you bored with the same old, same old? If you're up to trying something new, become a Security Guard! You could also call yourself a Loss Prevention Officer or an Asset Protection Specialist. It comes down to the same thing....ensuring that our client's property is protected while providing great customer service! If this interests you, apply today! We're currently hiring in Jefferson City, MO for part-time positions.
- Observe and report activities and incidents, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Make periodic patrols to check for irregularities, unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Preserve order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Control access to client site or facility through the admittance process.
- Protect evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Prepare logs and reports as required.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass a background and drug screen
- Must have a reliable method of transportation and communication