Senior Financial Analyst (Service Parts)
To prepare a wide variety of financial and business analyses for financial management, senior management and operations. The analyses must include assessments, observations, recommendations and summaries to assist management in taking appropriate actions. This position will direct, coordinate, prepare and consolidate variations analyses, monthly actuals, monthly outlooks, monthly forecasts, annual plans and strategic plans for the Service Parts product line.
- Responsible for the consolidation (three regions: AM, EMA & AP) and the reporting of the Service Parts financial numbers.
- Develop and maintain financial models for the consolidation of the monthly actuals, monthly outlooks, monthly forecasts, annual plans and strategic plans for Service Parts.
- Analyze, interpret and make recommendations with regard to operating results compared to outlooks, forecasts and plans.
- Will be the AM Regional Financial Analyst, responsible for all the detailed AM numbers and analyses.
- Work with AM Operations/Finance to handle all the various analyses and schedules to meet all reporting deadlines.
- Provide financial support and address any questions/issues for AM Operations/Finance.
- Will maintain the AM weekly backlog detail file to provide up-to-date outlooks for the Global Service (GS) business unit senior management.
- Load forecasts and plans into Hyperion (FCCS in the future) for AM Region, including all departmental expenses.
- Analyze and track monthly OPEX for AM region.
- Consolidate and report monthly OPEX for Service Parts.
- Develop and coordinate the monthly reporting due dates for the three regions.
- Indirect supervision of the EMA Financial Analyst and the AP Financial Analyst.
- Participate and provide feedback in the mid-year and annual reviews for the EMA and AP Financial Analysts.
- Develop annual burden rates for AM Service Parts.
- Establish the capital plan for Service Parts each year.
- Work with each region to analyze and submit their capital expenditure requests (ARA).
- Ad hoc analyses requested by GS management and senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- MBA/CMA is desirable.
- Seven (7) years of experience in financial analysis and general accounting with emphasis in manufacturing financial operations.
- Must be able to read and understand the basic financial statements: P&L statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements.
- Must be familiar with capital expenditure evaluations.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills are essential due to the interaction with all levels in the organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (mainly Excel & PowerPoint), Hyperion (FCCS) and Oracle.
Elliott is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the federal, state or local laws of the United States. Elliott is a drug free workplace.
No agency submissions please. NOTE: Resumes submitted to any Elliott Group employee without a current, signed and valid contract in place with the Elliott Group recruiting team will become the property of Elliott Group and no search fees will be paid.