QUALITY CONSULTING GROUP, a leader in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices, and manufacturing industry, is looking for a talented, highly motivated and enthusiastic to join our team. In this role, you’ll work with a highly enthusiastic team, contributing in a world-class manufacturing industry in Puerto Rico & USA.
- Ensure efficiency and completeness in prescription processing and dispensing.
- Oversight of all record keeping and licensing to guarantee accuracy and compliance with state and federal pharmacy regulations.
- Review, update and adhere to pharmacy protocols and procedures to maintain compliance with all applicable regulatory agency regulations.
- Provide pharmaceutical services deemed necessary, i.e. patient counseling, drug utilization review.
- Report prescription audit results and trending on monthly basis.
- Maintain and update all necessary reference materials.
- Communication of issues with appropriate personnel including other Pharmacists from remote locations and Customer Service personnel.
- Create good working relationships with physicians and nurses from key clinics.
- Communicates with customers (hospital pharmacy, Renal clinics, etc.) to verify prescriptions, supplies, or support services required by patients. Evaluates dosages and schedules; consults with customer regarding therapy recommendations.
- Communication with Customer Service personnel to perform/verify order entry quantities from customer data system. Communications with other Pharmacists located at other remote locations.
- Ensures all required documentation is maintained, including exception reporting. Participates in continuous improvement process by providing input for procedural changes.
- Assures compliance with standard operating procedures (SOPs), quality assurance and JCAHO standards, local state and federal regulations, and good manufacturing practices (GMPs), if applicable.
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmaceutical Science
- 5 years’ experience, or Pharma D with 2-4 years’ experience.
- Preferable knowledge in CGMP 21 CFR Part 210 and 211.
- Part Time
- availability for 1st shift
Quality Consulting Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.