POKER DEALER - PART TIME
Your daily responsibilities include:
Jamul Casino is looking for FUN, friendly and positive team members to join our Poker team! As a Poker Dealer you will provide accurate and efficient dealing while following proper game procedures.
We are San Diego's Closest Casino and offer excellent team member benefits like:
- Competitive pay + tokes!
- Paid Time Off
- Health Benefits
- Team Member Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career growth
- Recognition Program
- And much more!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Provide friendly, fast, and helpful guest service to all guests and team members.
- Provide accurate and efficient dealing while following proper game procedures.
- Perform accurate chip and cash transactions.
- Observe or receive wagers from guests and take or pay the appropriate game outcomes.
- Maintain game security and protect company assets at all times.
- Assist guests in understanding the rules and ensure adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Collect Rake and Promotional Funds
- Chip Runner
- May deal in gaming tournaments
- Notify Table Games Leadership immediately of any irregularities or any guest requests which are outside of a Table Games Dealer's authority or knowledge.
- Provide guests with information on how to play the game if requested.
- Must adhere to regulatory, department and company policies.
- Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.
- Perform other job related and compatible duties as assigned.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must successfully complete dealer training or have previous casino dealing experience
- Must be fast and accurate in handling cash
- Six months experience in guest service field preferred
- Must be able to successfully complete an audition displaying adequate Table Games Dealing skills
- Must be able to quickly and accurately perform mathematical computations when determining winners and losers and collecting and paying out bets
- Must possess good manual dexterity for quick and accurate handling of chips, cards and money
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to acquire and maintain appropriate gaming license