S.F. Express Corp., well established domestically, is continuing our drive as the premier leader in the express delivery industry. We place great value on people: employees, customers, service partners, and the community and we have a strong belief in Corporate Values which brings a strong working relationship. There are many opportunities for employees to nurture and secure their growth and development in the S.F. Express Group. If you believe that you have what it takes to succeed and grow with us then we want to talk with you. We are always looking for confident high-caliber individuals with passion and high adaptability in diversity. If you meet these criteria, then you can thrive with us.
We are currently seeking a full time Customs Entry Specialist to join our growing team at our JFK, New York location.
- File Air AMS on time
- Monitor daily inbound shipments
- Attain all required documents for customs clearance timely
- Advise customers on import restrictions, tariff systems, quotas, or other customs-related matters
- Calculate import duties & excise taxes
- Familiar with PGA regulations
- Experience with Editrade Air manifest & ABI plus
- Other duties or projects as assigned
- Associate degree or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- 1-3 years’ experience in Customs Brokerage or related fields
- Detail oriented; strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Ability to operate in a time-sensitive environment
- Experience with Harmonized Tariff Schedule is preferred
- Bilingual in English and Chinese (Mandarin) is highly preferred