Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest Information Technology staffing firm, has an opportunity for a Senior Programmer/Analyst (C#/.Net) to work for one of our clients in Jacksonville, FL. This is a 6-month contract with potential to convert perm. Can work remotely for contract strictly (will not convert to perm, if remote)
If interested in this position or any others in Florida, send a resume in Word format to Selena Bennett – [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and call at (407) 403-5557.
Development and support of multi-tier web applications, mobile applications and API interfaces. Assist Architecture and Design team. Effectively coordinate efforts with colleagues and provide leadership to technical staff. Create/review project specifications. Create and modify software from project specifications. Code, supply test data, and debug coding problems. Troubleshoot operational problems and restore to normal condition. Maintain a 24/7 state of operational readiness. Confer with clients and write operational support instructions. Develop/review test plans for technical projects as requested. Lead and/or conduct all phases of unit testing. Coordinate and/or contribute to installation efforts. Perform code reviews. Evaluate project results and provide feedback to management. This position requires mentoring of employees.
- Experience with Angular.js (version 2 or higher).
- KendoUI and Bootstrap strongly preferred.
- Advanced knowledge and experience developing and supporting .NET web applications, and web services using WCF and web API.
- Experience with UML, design patterns and object-oriented principles.
- Experience with SOA and n-tier architecture.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design.
- Experience with Agile development practices.
- Fluency in C# and JQuery.
- Advanced SQL skills including developing stored procedures and user-defined functions, strongly preferred.
- Experience with VS 2015 and TFS 2015 (VS 2017 strongly preferred).
- Experience with SQL Server 2016. Win 2016, MS IIS 10.0 preferred.
- Experience with Xamarin and/or additional mobile technology is a plus.
- Experience in UX design is a plus.
- Exposure to an IBMi environment is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills and strong written and verbal communication skills.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.