Senior Systems Engineer's primary responsibilities include advanced level of securing, maintaining and monitoring the health of the server environment throughout the enterprise, which encompasses conducting utilization studies and the establishment of fault notification processes, analyzing data to recognize trends and create automated proactive measures to prevent application downtime. Provides second and third level end-user support and mentor junior members of the Operations team.
- Manage and configure Azure Cloud systems
- Responsible for overall architecture and implementation of all Azure and Windows servers.
- Ensures all Acosta Windows servers are backed up and recoverable.
- Installs and configures new Windows servers.
- Design and implement Microsoft Active Directory Services.
- Provides third-level support for PC issues related to servers.
- Assists software developers with application troubleshooting related to server and/or network infrastructure.
- Assists Manager in determining needed hardware and software upgrades of servers and network infrastructure.
- Creates and maintains server administration documentation.
- Creates and maintains systems and disaster recovery documentation.
- Evaluates and tests new server and network infrastructure technologies.
- Assists Manager is developing and maintaining server and network operations standards and best practices.
- Responsible for maintaining and following change control processes.
- Design and Implement new Systems to support business efforts.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Acosta Data Center Services Management.
- Minimum Education Requirements:◦High School Diploma/GED◦At Least One Technical Certifications MCSE, VCP, RHCE, CCNA, ITIL etc.
- 7 years overall IT experience (level 3 support or higher).
- At least 2 years Azure experience
- At least 5 years troubleshooting in a Windows environment
- Experience working with Office 365
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft server platforms and networking concepts including Active Directory 2003-2012R2, Exchange 2007-2013, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS, IIS 7-8.5, IAS, and VPN.
- Experience with implementing and supporting F5 Load Balancers, Office 365, Azure, Azure AD, and ADFS.
- Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer