Retail Sales Associate/Retail Sales Manager
Help us help our customers realize their dreams of a beautiful home! The #1 Furniture Retailer in North America and #1 Furniture Manufacturer in the World is currently seeking dedicated, passionate and driven Retail Sales associates and Sales Managers to join one of these great Jacksonville, FL or Brunswick, GA Locations. (Jacksonville) River City Marketplace , St. John's Town Center, Orange Park, or Regency Outlet/Atlantic Blvd. (Brunswick, GA) Glynn Isles Marketplace.
The primary responsibility for the role is, as the expert on home furnishings, you create inspiration, enthusiasm and excitement. You help guests discover the styles that reflect their lives and help them design rooms they will love to live in. By helping guests you create and maintain strong relationships that are instrumental to our success.
To be a successful Retail Sales associate or Sales Manager, you must be someone who:
- Is outgoing, friendly and easy to talk to,
- Gets charged up by interacting with others,
- Conveys information in a way that inspires action,
- Gets excited by developing and sharing fresh ideas, and
- Thrives in an environment that rewards for delivering world-class service and delighting our guests.
- Meet sales goals.
- Authorize refunds and return with proper request.
- Report and discuss sales analysis, goals, and issues with management.
- Maintain current knowledge of competing stores.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Effective time management, organizational skills, and problem solving skills
- Maintain confidentiality
- Proficient computer knowledge in Excel, Microsoft Office Tools, and Power Point
- Proficient management of the sales floor from the front line – (Sales Manager)
- Ability to delegate authority to others – (Sales Manager)
- 4 years of supervisory management experience preferably in a retail furniture environment – (Sales Manager)
We offer competitive wages, commission structures, excellent benefits and many more perks!
If you’re focused, ambitious, has a passion for lifestyle retail and thrives in a fast paced, high energy environment that’s long-term, challenging and rewarding apply now!