Resident Specialist/Lifeworks Coordinator
About the role
The Resident Specialist/Lifeworks Coordinator will be responsible for making residents feel at home by building a neighborhood atmosphere through event planning, business outreach, and marketing. They work closely with prospects and residents in completing applications, assigning homes, giving residents an orientation to their new home/community, performing move-out/in inspections.
What you'll be doing
- Foster a positive working relationship with military organizations devoted to the well-being of residents by attending meeting and being an active participant in local events.
- Communicate pertinent information to residents and addresses their concerns by organizing and attending town hall meetings with the community.
- Perform outreach to local businesses for the purpose of ensuring that their services are directed to residents.
- Coordinate all marketing promotional materials through Corporate Marketing department to maximize participation of residents at community events and increase awareness and affection for the Balfour Beatty Communities brand while staying within budget.
- Track the success of every event and adjusts future events to match client and resident expectations in the future.
- Coordinate with peers in the development, execution, and reporting of programs by sharing materials and knowledge.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Who we're looking for
High school diploma required plus three (3) years of experience in customer focused marketing environment; excellent customer service skills; accurate typing; and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel. The ability to follow through with all necessary paperwork; keep accurate records; and work in a fast-paced environment is also required. Must possess a valid, state-issued drivers license and a safe driving record.
Why work for us
Balfour Beatty Investments is proud to offer challenging and rewarding work in a variety of functional areas. As a company, we operate with safety and sustainability as our primary focus. Equally integral components of our culture are our values—Integrity, Teamwork, Excellence, Respect—and our code of conduct. Living up to these commitments requires the fresh ideas, insights and talents of employees as diverse as the audiences we interact with every day.
We recruit across a number of core capabilities including business development, project finance, legal and commercial and accounting.
The success of our company is built on the efforts of our employees. We are committed to offering our employees a path to professional success through development, training and mentoring opportunities that cover a wide variety of skills and functional areas.
At Balfour Beatty Investments, our employees are our greatest asset and their well-being means a healthier, more productive workplace. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes a variety of health care options, retirement benefits and other flexible benefits.
With experience spanning conventional apartment communities, affordable housing, distressed properties, and new construction lease-ups, Balfour Beatty Communities is a trusted partner in the area of multifamily property management.
We manage a diverse residential multifamily portfolio and maintain an extensive network of contractors and vendors to support these operations. Our team is among the best in the business, with many years of experience managing all aspects of multifamily operations, from marketing and leasing to collections, human resources, and facilities maintenance.
As experts in multifamily real estate, our customized solutions extend well beyond traditional property management to include asset management, due diligence, utilities management, risk management, environmental programs and much more.