Location: Jacksonville, FL
Join our team as a Pediatric Nurse for Pediatric Medical Daycare for a growing company that has a huge HEART!
Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health is a family, clinically-owned company that has been caring for the medically fragile community since 2000! We pride ourselves on our values: Heart, Advocacy, Love, and Outreach! #HALO
The Position:The position is for a full time Registered Nurse RN, which is three 12 hour shifts per week. Preferred RN to have one (1) year of verifiable pediatric experience within the last. PPEC is open Monday-Friday with no weekend requirement. RN nurse candidate will work 3-12 hour shifts weekly. Benefits available after 60 days. Accrued PTO awarded after one year of full-time service. Come join our great team and apply today!!
Duties Consist of:
- Assist the Director of Nursing in maintaining infection control policies and procedures
- Patient Assessments and EMR charting daily
- Medication administration
- Emergency Planning & Management
- Assist with the implementation of prescribed therapies
- Communication with other members of the patients' multi-disciplinary team
- Assist the Director with maintaining adequate inventory of supplies
- Coordination of care
- Health promotion and teaching
Are You the Right Candidate?
Please apply if you have the following qualifications.
- Nurse with RN license
- Team Player
- Communication Skills
- Strong Work Values
Why Angels of Care:
We have a full benefits package, outlined below. Among these great benefits, we LOVE our employees! We appreciate our field staff, keep you informed on ways you can help advocate for our medically fragile kids, and so much more!
Major medical, dental, & vision plans with a generous portion of medical covered by AOC