Location: Jacksonville, FL
Join our team as a Home Health Pediatric Nurse for a growing company that has a huge HEART!
Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health is a family, clinically-owned company that has been caring for the medically fragile community since 2000! We pride ourselves on our values: Heart, Advocacy, Love, and Outreach! #HALO
We are looking for Registered Nurses & Licensed Practical Nurses.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Focus on the medical needs and treatment of infants, children, and/or adults primarily in their home according to the active plan of care, as given by the physician
- Patient assessments
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments, and therapies
- Coordination of care
- Health promotion and teaching
- Training of family members
Are You the Right Candidate?
Please apply if you have the following qualifications.
- Current Cardiopulmonary resuscitation certification (CPR)
- Active RN/LPN state license in good standing
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Provide care in a variety of settings
- Ability to make a positive and lasting first impression!
Why Angels of Care:
We have a full benefits package, outlined below. Among these great benefits, we LOVE our employees! We appreciate our field staff, keep you informed on ways you can help advocate for our medically fragile kids, and so much more!
- Major medical, dental, & vision plans with a generous portion of medical covered by AOC
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.