Location: Jacksonville, FL
Join our team as a Home Health Pediatric Nurse for a growing company that has a huge HEART!
Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health is a family, clinically-owned company that has been caring for the medically fragile community since 2000! We pride ourselves on our values: Heart, Advocacy, Love, and Outreach! #HALO
We are looking for a Director of Nursing.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Enforces and demonstrates compliance with all State and Federal regulations, Medicaid Regulations, and All Kids Care policies and procedures
- Organizes and directs the clinical operations of the PPEC Center
- Directs the provision and quality of nursing services provided to individuals
- Supervises all nursing staff and unlicensed assistive personnel
- Maintains contact with the individual’s primary health care provider at the least every 90 days and more often, as needed, and shall document the contact in the individual’s medical record
- Shall initiate the individual’s Plan of Care and Re-certification process
- Ensures the individual’s Plan of Care is executed as written by the physician
- Ensures timely and accurate documentation in the individual’s medical record
- Ensures coordination of care and services among multi-disciplinary team members and physicians
- Shall develop, coordinate, and implement written goals and objectives, standards of practice, policies and procedures and an organizational plan for the nursing service and shall address at the minimum:
- Other duties as assigned by the PPEC Center Administrator.
Are You the Right Candidate?
Please apply if you have the following qualifications.
- Hold a current Florida registered nurse license
- Hold a current certification in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Have a minimum of two (2) years general pediatric nursing experience of which six (6) months must have been spent caring for medically fragile infants, children in a pediatric intensive care, neonatal intensive care, PPEC or similar care setting during the previous five (5) years
Why Angels of Care:
We have a full benefits package, outlined below. Among these great benefits, we LOVE our employees! We appreciate our field staff, keep you informed on ways you can help advocate for our medically fragile kids, and so much more!
- Major medical, dental, & vision plans with a generous portion of medical covered by AOC
- Paid Time Off
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.