Part-time Laser Specialist/NP or PA
Join us in our journey of normalizing tattoo removal around the world! Removery is an innovative, collaborative laser tattoo removal company. We take pride in our mission to make a real difference in people’s lives by supporting them as they embrace change through their tattoo removal journey. Our vision is to remain professional, genuine, and approachable. Removery’s working environment is driven by a clinically proven, human-oriented, removal process that achieves results! Our teams feel privileged to play a role in empowering our clients to be who they want to be. As such, Removery team members live by the values of Trust, Passion, Purpose, Focus and Effectiveness. Studio teams are highly trained and passionate about what they do. We strive to make it easy for those with unwanted tattoos to remove them - in the most accessible locations, with the best technology, in safe and comfortable environments and with studio teams who will support them throughout their journey.
Removery was formed in 2019 through a merge of the four leading tattoo removal brands in North America. The underlying businesses have operated a combination of 20+ years and have performed more than 800,000 treatments, enabling us to offer clients an unrivaled treatment experience. Based in Austin, TX, Removery is the only scaled, pure play provider of laser tattoo removal services in the world. We use best in class technology utilizing the innovative PicoWay® laser equipment to remove tattoos safely and effectively. The foundation is in place to build a network of 400+ locations across the US, Canada, and Australia over the next 5 years.
We are seeking for a self-motivated, empathetic and client focused Laser Specialist to provide safe and effective tattoo removal treatments in our studios.
Based in your home studio, you will be our in-clinic expert. This includes delivering safe laser treatments to our clients, educating them on the tattoo removal process from start to finish, and other administrative-related tasks required for business operations. Our providers are given the opportunity to make a real impact on our clients lives as they embrace change, by supporting them through their tattoo removal journey.
- Provide safe and thorough laser treatments.
- Follow appropriate sanitation and clinical protocols.
- Manage client files, photos, and information in compliance with HIPPA.
- Compliance with all safety standards, indications and contra-indications for treatment, daily preparation duties as well as ensuring all unusual outcomes are recorded appropriately
- Build trust with potential clients and ensure client satisfaction by delivering superior customer service.
- Communicate realistic removal expectations and treatment outcomes.
- Achieve achieving and maintain studio’s monthly sales targets.
- Stay up to date with training and education on tattoo removal laser treatments
- Engage with Removery community especially through sharing amazing client outcomes
- Identify and solve problems independently.
- Work as a contributing member of a small but cohesive team
- Manage follow up process and maintain detailed client records.
- Represent Removery’s brand, mission, and culture.
- Other administrative-related tasks required for business operations.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have one of the following certifications: NP/PA License
- Must be able to commute to your home studio and/or other designated locations, as needed.
- Ability to educate clients on treatments.
- Available to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Ability to meet employment eligibility requirements.
Removery offers a stable, long-term career in a growing, rewarding, fast-paced and fun industry. You will be part of a supportive and close-knit team with room for advancement within the company and given the opportunity to perform purposeful work. Removery is proud to offer a competitive salary based upon experience, in tandem with a competitive benefits package including:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision with HRA option, STD and LTD
- 50K in Life Insurance, at no cost to you! Plus, the option to purchase more
- 120-hours of accrued, paid, vacation time
- Eight (8) company paid holidays
- 401K with generous Company Match
- A Team Member Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Assistance Program – benefits to help you manage daily responsibilities
- Collaborative work environment with an amazing culture committed to diversity and inclusion
- Ongoing Comprehensive Training
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, political affiliation, or any other non-job-related factors. We value diversity and are committed to building a team that values an inclusive culture that represent a global perspective of experiences, skills, backgrounds, and expertise.