Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Associate Development Program (Internship)
Education Desired :
High School Diploma
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Join the 2021 Associate Development Summer Internship Program today!
As a 2021 Summer Intern with FIS, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, social events, professional development seminars and work alongside team mentors. This is a full time (40hrs/week) paid internship that will begin on June 7, 2021 and conclude on August 13, 2021.
About The Team
The Client Loyalty team creates compelling and interactive meeting experiences for our client groups that help reinforce FIS as an ideal partner now and in the future. Emphasis is on the FIS commitment to client relationships, operational performance, innovation and technology expertise. In doing so, our main goals include:
- End-to-end facilitation of mutually beneficial meeting experiences which opportunities for our clients to provide input to and help drive product strategy
- Strengthen the client relationship with FIS by recognizing specific needs of the client and responding to them in a highly engaged and professional manner
- Sharing of new product roadmap and rollout plans
- Foster an atmosphere of valuable client networking and interaction
What You Will Be Doing
You will be supporting the Client Loyalty Team and assisting them in the following areas:
- Manage multiple logistical priorities
- Demonstrate a growing proficiency in virtual meeting and collaboration technologies
- Data Analytics: not only the ability to run reports but, more importantly, analyze the data and develop key insights
- Assist in the development of digital collateral like playbooks, onboarding tools, “how-to“ scripts and facilitation guides
- Help the team to reimagine their meeting planning through the use of digital technology to enhance client discussions and engagements
What You Bring
- Rising Senior (graduating December 2021 through May 2022)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What We Offer You
- Competitive full-time paid summer internship
- Opportunity to participate in projects that directly impact business value
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.