Johnson Service Group is seeking qualified Quality Inspectors for the Jacksonville, FL area.
Duties and Responsibilities for Quality Inspector
- Review all Major Repair Data and Progress
- Check each project for completions and accuracy.
- Act as RII inspector for all Major Repairs.
- Planning of all Major Repairs.
- Report unserviceable maintenance equipment to their assigned Project Manager.
- Carry out inspections (MRB) and Buyback) on aircraft following the applicable standards
- Act as a receiving inspector for receiving part as required.
- Ensure parts are scrapped in accordance with Scrap Parts program
- Ensure all defects being deferred have been done following? g proper procedures.
- Communicate when tasks are complete so next trade can move onto the job.
- Certify aircraft for return to service
Qualifications for Inspector
- Certified A&P.
- Good knowledge of aviation regulations.
- Possesses strong fundamental aircraft knowledge
Experience needed for Quality Inspector
- 3+ years experience in the field is preferred.
- Experience with CRJ 200/700, Dash 8, BAE 1 46, and/or EMB 120/135/145 is preferred.