Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about “good“ and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!
The Inside Sales Customer Care Professional is responsible for developing sales of specialty goods in retail, health, and natural products throughout the country. This position is responsible for growing business revenues for an assigned set of customer accounts and delivering first class service to all internal and external customers. It is the obligation of the Inside Sales Professional to follow-up on leads and generate new sales, while maintaining a high-level of product knowledge and integrity. These duties are executed under the supervision of the Customer Care Department.
- Procuring new opportunities and maintaining order frequency through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Being knowledgeable of accounts to identify and understand customer needs and requirements
- Enhancing sale numbers by cross-selling and upselling products based on customers' needs
- Taking and entering orders, confirming purchases, and handling other aspects of customer service as needed
- Keeping current on promotional items, sales information, and holiday schedules
- Closing sales and ensuring a trouble-free sales process
- Maintaining a high level of customer service and quality
- Presenting KeHE's products professionally and accurately
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude
- High school diploma or GED required. Associate's and/or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum one to three years of Inside Sales experience required
- Minimum two years of Customer Service experience required
- Basic data entry/10-key skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office required
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- Aptitude for sales is essential
- Must have proactive outreach and self-motivation
- Excellent grammar, verbal and writing skills are required
- Ability to understand market trends and historical data
- Must have high analytical abilities, be resourceful and well-organized.
- Comfortable performing multi-faceted tasks and projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful and flexible with both internal and external customers.
- Establish and build business relationships and credibility.
- Be decisive and able to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
- Functions well in a team setting