Requisition Number: HVACR02574
DEL-AIR Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration, Inc. is the largest Residential HVAC Company in the United States. We are a rapidly growing industry leader with eight locations serving Central Florida - Clermont, Davenport, Ft. Myers, Jacksonville, Melbourne, Sanford (headquarters), Sarasota, and Tampa.
Primary Responsibilities: Assist in preparing rough-in of new air conditioning and heating systems by performing the following duties.
Specific Duties & Tasks:
- Braze and solder various metals to connect piping
- Read a duct & ventilation plan
- Use ductulator to determine proper duct size
- Install reduction boxes, triangles, trunk lines, return air boxes, and drops
- Install bath vents, dryer vents, range vent, and flue pipes
- Run copper and drain lines
- Layout platforms in preparation for a trim mechanic
- Other duties may be assigned
Qualified candidates must:
- Have a valid Florida driver's license
- Be able to pass a Drug Test
- Be able to pass an extensive background check
- Meet the age requirement of 18 years or older
- Outstanding communication skills
- Be able to work flexible hours including overtime as needed
Benefits offered at Del-Air:
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Competitive wages
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Telehealth Program - MDLIVE
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Supplemental Benefit Plans (Disability, Accident, Critical Illness, etc.)
- Paid time off (PTO) / Paid holidays
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Corporate Wellness & Safety Programs
- Referral Incentives
- And more….
We are accepting applications by replying to this job posting. Please submit a resume or detailed description of the job history to be considered for the position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Work Place
Military Friendly Employer
For more information, please visit our Company Page.