ESS- Supplier Quality Engineer
Job title: Supplier Quality Engineer
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Ensure manufactured product at the supplier meets specifications and applicable regulations using best industry practices. Represent Quality for risk management, equipment qualification, process qualification, capability studies, and customer support. Prepare incoming part control plans. Use SPC and root cause analysis for continuous improvement. Assist in maintaining certification to ISO 9001, TS16949, and improving the Quality System.
- Manage incoming inspection activities to ensure incoming materials are inspected in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assess Suppliers through accurate, timely and approved control plans.
- Manage and coach technicians responsible for incoming inspection and PPAP/IMDS
- Conduct supplier evaluation using PPAP activities for new suppliers and components.
- Drive for on-time delivery in support of operational requirements.
- Manage supplier corrective actions to minimize NC materials which impact OEE and yield.
- Support product development through coordination with production management
- Provide manufacturing support.
- Achieve certification to ISO9001 quality management system. Act as Internal Auditor
- Accomplish all work activities in compliance to safety guidelines.
- Support Safety initiatives in order to improve overall safety of the plant.
Education: 4-year college degree with an Engineering, Quality, or business-related program. Highly desired
Experience: 4+ years in a manufacturing quality role preferred.
Specific Knowledge: ISO/ASQ Certification experience preferred.
Business Understanding: World Class (Lean), manufacturing principles