Create, review and process
reports to identify and correct Escrow lines in MSP. Complete full audit
reviews to include providing substantiating documentation as required. Assist
in creating and ensuring that all Escrow department procedures are meeting
compliance standards. Compile reports and process results to provide the Escrow
department with key metrics as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that all outgoing and incoming loan transfers have met allrequirements for payment of Taxes, Insurance, and MI/PMI through processingwork/reports as assigned. Disburse payments and/or make corrections to Tax,Hazard and MI/PMI lines per guidelines.
- Prepare reports of findings on loan transfers, and provide to the loan transferCoordinator.
- Compile reports and process results to provide areas within the Escrowdepartment of key metrics as required.
- Review and respond to audit requests from both internal and externalclients. Ensure that all audit reviews are completed within the allottedtimeframe given.
- Collaborate with other departments to review, test, document, and assistin updating procedures as assigned.
- Review corporate advances for tax penalties orloss of discount; make necessary adjustments to correct charges and advisedepartments responsible that items were processed incorrectly.
- Prepare, format and distribute additionalreports as required to support the Escrow department.
- Manage time and work load efficiently toaccomplish tasks assigned timely and accurately.
- Conduct internal audits as assigned.
- Compile data and reports to support theMonthly Business Report for management.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Associates Degree preferred
- Possess 3 to 5 years of experience in mortgage loan servicing (taxingauthority, mortgage loan processing/closing, accounts payable, accountingclerk, or banking clerk experience or similar roles may be acceptable) or anequivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of taxing authority due dates i.e. delinquency and loss ofdiscount rates dates
- Must be multi-faceted and have the ability to successfully prioritizework assignments to ensure all deadlines are met
- Inquisitive, problem-solver, analytical mind-set, organization skillsand excellent follow-up skills are a must
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills while stayingfocused on the task at hand
- Display/instill strong work ethic, and implement best practices
- Data Entry and 10 Key calculator skills are required
- Practical use with personal computer including excel, word, email, andinternet research
- Responsive and open to change in processes and have the ability to takeand provide clear direction
conditions are normal for an office environment. Ability to attend work and be
productive during normal business hours and to work early, late or weekend
hours as needed for successful job performance. Over time required as
Essential functions are the basic
job duties that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable
Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Reading Comprehension — Understanding
written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language
including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for
current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people
is saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking
questions as appropriate, and not
interrupting at inappropriate times.
Instructing — Teaching others how to do something.
Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate
Time Management — Managing one's own time and the time of others.
Writing — Communicating effectively
in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
Deductive Reasoning — The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that
Problem Sensitivity — The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only
recognizing there is a problem.
Written Comprehension — The ability
read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
Inductive Reasoning — The ability
pieces of information to form general
rules or conclusions
relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
Information Ordering — The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g.,
patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
Near Vision — The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
Oral Comprehension — The ability
listen to and understand information and ideas
presented through spoken words and sentences.
Expression —The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
Speech Recognition — The ability to identify and understand the speech of another
Speech Clarity — The ability to speak
others can understand you.
Sitting up to 95% of time
Walking up to 5% of
Occasional standing, stooping, kneeling, crouching and reaching
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION POLICY
LoanCare, its affiliates and
subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, age, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status),
genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.