Decypher is a leading integrator of professional, technology, and management solutions and services. We provide our services globally to Federal, Commercial, Local and State clients. Our employees are our most valuable asset and play an integral role in the success of Decypher and our clients. Working at Decypher is not a job, but a career where your talent and energy is respected and you can personally make a difference. Decypher invites you to join our professional team. Decypher is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/D/V).
- The contractor shall provide continuous 24/7 front desk support for the EMD
- The contractor shall register/add each patient and update demographic information
- The contractor shall close out patient record
- The contractor shall make and receive phone calls and take/relay accurate information to the appropriate staff member
- The contractor shall notify the triage/charge nurse immediately when a patient identifies an emergent need upon arrival to the EMD
- Must be available to work ALL SHIFTS for a 24/7 Emergency Department
- 1st Shift - 7:00 am - 3:30 pm (subject to change)
- Must be able to lift up to 35 Lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience in a medical office
- US Citizen
- NACI background check