normal;background:white;vertical-align:baseline“>The Senior HR Data
Integration is responsible for taking customer requirements and converting them
into data specifications for application and data integration. This position
will have the ability to execute ETL related tasks, create data extracts,
assist in supporting various databases such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL, and
Access. Perform testing related to vendor and HR data integrations; which will
include software updates; configuration changes; and other various integration
requirements for human resource department needs.
- Ensure accuracy & integrity of data & applicationsthrough analysis, coding, writing
- clear documentation and problem resolution.Analyze & translate business/functional specifications
- change requests into data specifications.
- Develop, test & implement data queries, extracts, and loads.
- Meeting the physical requirements – listed below
- Bachelors Required
- 5-8 years of related work experience
- 1-3 years of supervisory/management experience
- 3-5 years of experience creating Data Flow Diagrams, ERD, Data Dictionary, and Source to Target Mapping Documentation
- 3-5 years of experience with OLTP and OLAP architectural designs
- 3-5 years of experience with ETL development and implementation
- 2-3 years of Oracle APEX experience
- 5 years of PL/SQL experience
- Advanced ANSI Standard SQL (i.e. Demonstrate Recursive Queries, Delete Duplicate Records, Simulate Analytic Functions, provide an example of a unique solution)
- Advanced Oracle SQL (i.e. Inline Views/Functions, Analytic Functions, Windows Functions, Recursive Queries, Un/Pivot, provide an example of a unique solution)
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, Outlook and able to learn new applications quickly
- 2 – 3 years of experience with Postgres SQL
- 1 – 2 years of experience with Postgres scripting
- 2 – 3 years of experience with Python ETL development
- 2 – 3 years of Apache NIFI experienceAcosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application
you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.