The HR Data Integration Specialist is responsible for taking customer requirements and converting them into data specifications for application and data integration. This position will have the ability to execute ETL related tasks, create data extracts, assist in supporting various databases such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL, and Access. Perform testing related to vendor and HR data integrations; which will include software updates; configuration changes; and other various integration requirements for human resource department needs.
- Ensure accuracy & integrity of data & applications through analysis, coding, writing clear documentation & problem resolution.
- Analyze & translate business/functional specifications & change requests into data specifications.
- Develop, test & implement data queries, extracts, and loads.
- Minimum Education Requirement: Associates Degree, Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 1-3 years overall IT Experience
- 2-3 years’ experience creating Data Flow Diagrams, ERD, Data Dictionary, and Source to Target Mapping Documentation
- 2-3 years’ experience with OLTP and OLAP architectural designs
- 1-2 years’ experience with ETL development and implementation
- 2-3 years’ experience Oracle APEX
- 2-3 years’ PL/SQL
- Advanced ANSI Standard SQL (ie Demonstrate Recursive Queries, Delete Duplicate Records, Simulate Analytic Functions, provide an example of a unique solution)
- Advanced Oracle SQL (ie Inline Views/Functions, Analytic Functions, Windows Functions, Recursive Queries, Un/Pivot, provide an example of a unique solution)
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, Outlook and able to learn new applications quickly
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the
Acosta/Mosaic Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.