Location: Jacksonville, FL
Join our team as a Pediatric Nurse for Pediatric Medical Daycare for a growing company that has a huge HEART!
Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health is a family, clinically-owned company that has been caring for the medically fragile community since 2000! We pride ourselves on our values: Heart, Advocacy, Love, and Outreach! #HALO
The Position:The position is for a full time Certified Nursing Assistant, which is three 12 hour shifts per week. CNA or HHA to have verifiable pediatric experience. Experience can be as a medical assistance, day care worker, or church nursery worker. PPEC is open Monday-Friday with no weekend requirement. CNA or HHA candidate will work 3-12 hour shifts weekly. Benefits available after 60 days. Accrued PTO awarded after one year of full-time service. Come join our great team and apply today!!
Duties Consist of:
- Assist the Director of Nursing and nurses in caring for the needs of the children
- Assist with children's ADLs and monitoring safety of environment
- Communication with other members of the patients' multi-disciplinary team
- Coordination of care
- Health promotion and teaching
Are You the Right Candidate?
Please apply if you have the following qualifications.
- Preferred Pediatric experience
- Team Player
- Communication Skills
- Strong Work Values
Why Angels of Care:
We have a full benefits package, outlined below. Among these great benefits, we LOVE our employees! We appreciate our field staff, keep you informed on ways you can help advocate for our medically fragile kids, and so much more!
- Major medical, dental, & vision plans with a generous portion of medical covered by AOC