Kelly Services in partnership with Nissan is currently seeking high skilled individuals to fill Production Technician openings at the Nissan manufacturing plant located in Canton, MS.
Our clients, one of the top international banks, is currently seeking a Case Processor for a 3 month temporary, possibly temp to permanent assignment. This position is located in Jacksonville, FL.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large global company (listed on the NYSE), work for one of the most financially stable financial institutions within the U.S., work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the Financial Services Team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
This position reports to the Financial Operations Manager and focuses very heavily on investigating and processing chargebacks.
Responsibilities include case set up, investigation-which may include contacting merchants and/or cardholders, chargeback processing, maintaining spreadsheets and sending correspondence. Additional responsibilities will include researching and/or processing of financial adjustments to cardholder accounts.
: $12.50/hour, M-F 9-6pm
- Minimum education of High school diploma. College degree a plus.
- Minimum two-four years’ experience in a financial services industry preferred.
- Experience in accounting processes preferred.
- Solid understanding of debits and credits.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Intermediate to advanced level Excel skills (formulas, analysis, pivot tables).
- Chargeback experience with knowledge of Reg E and Association Guidelines preferred.
- Understanding of Debit/Credit card processing.
- Knowledge of Fiserv/EPOC system a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and peers.
- Ability and desire to review manual processes to recommend and assist with improvements.
- Must be able to work overtime when required.
All your information is kept confidential as per EEO standards.
Why is this a great opportunity? The answer is simple…working at our client is more than a job; it’s a career. The opportunities are diverse whether you are right at the start of your career or whether you are looking for new challenges this is the job for you, so be quick and apply now!