At BH Management Services, we are committed to creating value. We acquire, improve and manage apartment communities, and our success in this endeavor is evidenced by our growth from a start-up firm in 1993 to one of the largest multi-family management companies in the nation. BH understands that great customer service is what keeps residents satisfied, and that great service comes from engaged, happy and well-trained team members.
In 2018 and 2017, BH was ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine and Great Place to Work's “Best Workplaces for Women.“ BH was also ranked in 2018 and 2020 as one of the “Best Workplaces for Millennials.“ In addition, in 2019, BH was named to the 100 “Best Workplaces for Diversity.“ We continue to recognize that we are only as strong as each individual employee and we value our employees by providing a strong benefit package:
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
- 401(k)• company match
- Birthday Paid Day Off
- BH Gives Back (Paid Volunteer Time Off)
- 12 Paid Holidays
- BH Paid Leave
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
As the Assistant Community Manager, you will be responsible for partnering with the Community Manager in ensuring the success of all daily property operations including, reporting, leasing and marketing, collecting and processing rent, and also overseeing the community in the Community Manager's absence.
- Responsible for posting rent, collection on delinquency, managing the eviction process, creating/posting POs, and daily deposits; Assist with daily and month-end reporting including reporting on resident ledgers.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of the property and competitors in the area to better assist in meeting leasing goals; includes touring prospective residents when needed; secures and manages lease renewals and prepares new lease paperwork for approval.
- Physically walk and inspect community daily addressing any issues and verifying property conditions meet Company standard.
- Oversees property operations and property team in Community Manager's absence; assist in hiring and training of new team members as needed.
- High School diploma or GED
- Prior experience in leasing and/or marketing in multifamily or similar industry
- Solid computer technology skills and knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people in a collaborative setting
- Previous bookkeeping/account reconciliation experience
- CAM/Licensed Property Manager certification
- Knowledge of property management software - Yardi Voyager a plus
Work Schedule: 9am-6pm, Monday-Friday; additional hours, including weekends, may be required to meet business needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free workplace. Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug screen.