Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization's talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon's approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight, and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
RECRUITMENT BUSINESS PARTNER
Recruitment Business Partner is responsible for the delivery of a 'best in class' recruitment service (RPO) to their assigned business units, assuming accountability and ownership of the recruitment delivery within their business area, ensuring all requirements are filled in line with SLA's via the most appropriate sourcing channels and managing recruitment focussed stakeholder relationships. The RBP will act as the Contract recruitment SME across all business units ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To work with the resourcing and business stakeholders to deliver a recruitment service which meets the current and ongoing needs of the assigned business unit.
- To create and maintain strong strategic and operational relationships with within the business unit at all levels.
- Maximise commercial opportunities for Pontoon by driving the direct sourcing model alongside the Keele delivery team.
- To identify opportunities and introduce additional service offerings such as NextGen and/or Ajilon where appropriate.
- Delivery regular business/MI updates to your business unit including QBR's.
- Manage and delivery a stakeholder engagement plan within your business unit.
- Implement an approach of continuous improvement suggesting and contributing to account-wide initiatives
- Monitor and adhere to recruitment focussed SLA and contractual obligations, including performance targets
- Ensure PES requirements are adhered to and all recruitment activity is 100% compliant
- To establish, build and maintain excellent working relationships with a robust supply chain to meet the recruitment needs of the client
- Operate in accordance with all formal Pontoon and client policies
- To contribute and lead on continuous improvement initiatives
- Promote and represent Pontoon and the service at all times
- Perform structured stakeholder engagement within your line managers
- Build a partnership your business and be seen as a trusted advisor/SME
- Support the Pontoon leadership team in driving the Account Plan, taking ownership for initiatives which impact recruitment activity
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
- Customer focussed
- Experience in the recruitment industry (RPO, MSP, Inhouse)
- Delivery focus
- Analytical Skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage client expectations
- Drive to implement continuous improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid track record in recruitment delivery ideally onsite
- Stakeholder Management