Hotel Terra & Teton Mountain Lodge are managed by Noble House Hotels & Resorts a cutting-edge company with hometown values. Both hotels are nestled at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in Teton Village, Wyoming, mere miles from Grand Teton National Park and only an hour from Yellowstone National Park. As a company, we are committed to fostering a creative, energetic, and entrepreneurial work environment where our employees come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
- As a Bell Attendant, you must ensure the smooth flow of guests in and out of the hotel.
- You must also engage with our guests by possessing a fluid knowledge and understanding of the local area, community events, and activities available.
- You must quickly respond to all guest luggage needs.
- You must be at least 18 years old and have a valid US Driver's License.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Medical Benefits Package
- Competitive Wages and Flexible Schedules
- Complimentary Fitness Center Access, Bus Pass, and Employee Shift Meal
- Discounts at our Spas, Spur Restaurant & Bar, and Retail Stores
- Discounts on Noble House Hotels & Resorts Room Rates
- Discounts on Ski Passes
- Shared Transferable Ski Pass
- Onsite Ski-in, Ski-out, and Ski Storage
- Rules and restrictions apply to all employee benefits and perks
Live and work in a beautiful place with endless opportunities for world class recreation. Apply today!