Requisition Number: FACIL01116
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Perimeter of Jackson
Perimeter of Jackson is currently seeking a dynamic leader with a proven record of successful management of a residential treatment facility as well as an acute adolescent and geriatric hospital.
- Operational management of clinical and non-clinical departments including but not limited to: Nursing, Admissions, Business Development, Process Improvement, Finance, Clinical Services, Regulatory Affairs that effectively drive high quality patient care outcomes.
- Ensure quality metrics are achieved through sound clinical processes following accreditation and regulatory agency guidelines.
- Coordinate medical staff participation in new ventures and targets, develop new areas of care.
- Develops positive relationships and promotes collaborations with internal and external stakeholders – including community partners, agencies, and other health delivery systems.
- Regularly communicate with direct supervisor, Perimeter's COO, and with the Corporate Team.
- In conjunction with the Executive Leadership Team, prepare viable budgets, and manage the budgets with attention to both revenue and expenses. Utilize financial information to inform / drive other programmatic decisions, such as shifting of resources, new revenue, and new referral sources.
- Effectively manage contract negotiations and compliance with the commercial payor community.
- Stay informed about emerging models in behavioral health care delivery, including integrated care and collaborative care models, and their applications in community mental health care settings.
- Grow and sustain high patient census in all units.
- Understand and embrace Corporate support and reporting structures.
- 5+ years leadership experience in mental/ behavioral health setting.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and build collaborative relationships within complex networks, including referral sources and external patient care partners.
- Strong results orientation, ability to prioritize efforts towards key results, utilizing innovative approaches to teach, coach, mentor and delegate effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A committed focus on clinical excellence, building a patient-centered culture
- Collaborative leadership style, building strong working relationships across the facility and corporate teams; modeling and holding staff accountable for working with honesty, integrity, discretion and privacy.
- Master’s degree in related field required; MHA preferred.
We are committed to providing an environment of diversity and inclusion where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and fellow employees. Perimeter Behavioral Health is an equal opportunity employer regarding all recruitment, training, and selection process within the company regarding race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, and gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.