Board Certified Behavior Analyst - Jackson, TN
Health Connect America is dedicated to providing quality and affordable services to individuals and their family members. We believe in individuality, safety, community, inclusivity, innovation and progress for our families and staff. We believe in empowering our clients and utilizing current and appropriate clinical treatment. We have found that our staff succeed when they are passionate about social services, helping at-risk communities and value collaboration with a team.
Why Health Connect America?
- Exceeds board recommendation for RBT Supervision
- Set your own Caseload / Flexible Schedule
- ABA Program is led by BCBAs
What will I be doing?
- Complete and review all BTS assessments and develop comprehensive ISP’s.
- Develop family progress goals, monitor progress, and provide family treatment to work towards goals.
- Assist in seeking authorizations and reauthorizations, developing program books and data analysis charts.
- Provide ABA group trainings/supervision.
- Provide live supervision for supervisees and clients according to client and family needs and payer regulations.
- Supervise employees working towards BCBA or BCaBA certification after one year of active certification per BACB regulations.
Am I a good fit?
- 2 years’ experience as BCBA
- Master's Degree with an ABAI credentialed VCS
- BCBA certification in good standing
- Must be a LBA within the state of Tennessee
This position is a part-time position with Health Connect America.
Health Connect America and its companies are a multi-state, community mental health, behavioral health, family preservation, and therapeutic foster care services provider(s). It is the mission of Health Connect America to create quality, affordable opportunities for individuals and families to achieve their greatest potential in a safe, positive living environment.
We encourage wellness for our staff by offering competitive compensation and benefits to our full-time team members including medical, vision/dental, 401K, Health Savings Account with company contribution, and paid time off. We also offer an Employee Assistance Program including 8 counseling sessions per year to promote emotional wellbeing.
Health Connect America and its companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.