Requisition Number: ENTER04418
Job Summary: Role is responsible for scheduled performances throughout the park while holding high park standards. Entertainment Performers are required to interact with guests, team members, and supervisors on a daily basis. Additionally, Entertainment Performers are required to continuously work outdoors and closely with others. Performers occasionally will work alone and will always be exposed to direct sunlight, dust, dirt and water. Performers must be able to function in all weather conditions including extreme heat and extreme cold for long periods of time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to promote the park with the utmost enthusiasm and pride.
- Will make appearances/performances as seen necessary by department management/standards.
- Maintain character integrity as well as professionalism.
- Will provide needed daily care and upkeep to outfits and accessories.
- Must swipe in and out each day to receive correct pay for the week.
- Maintain proper attendance.
- Ensure all shows start promptly.
- Ensure guest safety and satisfaction in their stay at Six Flags.
- Ensure standards of performance for all areas within their responsibilities are met.
- Maintain a clean working environment both in guest view and behind the scenes.
- Resolve guest concerns that may arise on a daily basis.
- Respond to any emergency situation in the area and maintain control.
- Ensure that image, cleanliness and courtesy standards are met.
- Cooperate with all team members and managers.
- Complete any and all tasks as requested by Six Flags Management.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Safety conscious
- Outgoing and friendly demeanor
- Willing to actively engage guests
- Must be able to preform in 10-30 lb. costume
- At least 16 years of age
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Able to communicate effectively in the English language, including the ability to read, speak and understand the English Language
- Available to work flexible hours at nights and on weekends
- Must be flexible to try new aspects of performing as needed by the park
- Requires continuous sitting, standing, bending, hand/eye coordination, near vision, hearing and speech. Requires frequent walking, lifting, kneeling, manual dexterity, gross motor skills and color definition. Requires using a telephone/radio.
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 6 hours at a time and as many as 14 hours a day
- Must be able to walk up to 3 miles per day over various surfaces
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs consistently
- Must be able to lift and lower 5 lbs above shoulder level
Auditions will be completed virtually. Additional information will be provided upon review of your application, and you will hear from a member of Human Resources.
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest regional theme park company with 26 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For more than 58 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions. With a culture built on safety, service, fun and friendliness, integrity, innovation, and results orientation, our mission at Six Flags Great Adventure is to create fun and thrills for all ages.
What's in it for you?
- Free food for Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day
- Exclusive Rides parties for all employees
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Complimentary tickets
- In-Park discounts and more!